Monday, November 3, 2008

Look over here --->

I have added my address to the sidebar on the right. The formatting is funky so acknowledge my "[line 1/2/3]" notes. Otherwise here it is:

Davin Haukebo-Bol
Shizuoka-Ken, Shizuoka-Shi
Aoi-Ku, Otowa-Cho 26-27
Haitsu 26#301
420-0834 Japan

Where we like to go large to small, they do just the opposite. Prefecture, city, ward, neighborhood, street. Please feel no obligation to send me stuff, unless of course, you do feel an obligation to send me stuff. Then, by all means, send me stuff.

2 comments:

Chelsea Rose said...

would you like some COFFEE? we have good coffee here. whole bean? ground?

Davin Haukebo-Bol said...

Oh my gosh! What an offer. I have a grinder, so I usually go whole bean. I just finished up my first care package of coffee, but I did find some Cuban beans last night that I am anxious to try. If coffee ever were to show up at my doorstep, I would give it a loving home...